ClickFunnels has been in the industry for more than 5 years and has had a significant impact on the digital marketing industry.
Successful internet marketers have since then multiplied their earnings to millions because of this simple software developed by Russel Brunson.
But, newbie bloggers and digital marketers often ask this question – Is ClickFunnels Worth it? Is it beneficial for beginners?
Let’s find out that in this ClickFunnels Review (2020).
ClickFunnels Review 2020 – Is ClickFunnels Worth it In 2020?
What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is right now the best funnel builder out there in the market and has helped thousands of digital marketers online.
Disclaimer – This page may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchase made by you on the affiliate website using such links.
Why ClickFunnels? Some Features!
Clickfunnels was a product developed by Russel Brunson when he wanted a software that could help his business. He included many features while developing it. Some of them are:-
- ClickFunnels offers a free-trial for 14-days. This is a great way to test the software out and decide whether to buy it or not.
- A comprehensive dashboard which displays funnel stats, email lists, best-converting sales funnel, and much more.
- Clickfunnels helps you generate leads, sales or run an event using sales funnels.
- Wide variety of templates available.
- Templates are very easy to edit.
- It’s easy to set up a web page or a landing page using their drag and drop page builder.
- You can adjust and design almost anything you want on that page.
- You can create and sell different sales funnel in the ClickFunnels Marketplace.
- One-click Upsells which lets you add additional products after they purchase a product.
- Create an easy checkout process for your customers using order forms that reduce cart abandonment.
- There is a membership area where your customer can have exclusive access. This is beneficial for those people who sell online training courses.
- Automations are available which helps you send out a series of emails once they opt-in to your email list.
- Clickfunnels integrates with almost all major platforms.
- Helps you broadcast to your subscribers via Email, Facebook, desktop notifications and even to their phones.
- ClickFunnels provides a powerful feature called Actionetics. It helps you create uncomplicated and powerful Follow-up funnels.
- Follow-up-funnels addresses directly to your individual customers based on information like who they are, where they came from, what they purchased, and what actions they took inside your funnel.
- Clickfunnels provides its own affiliate program. So, literally speaking You can promote Clickfunnels products using ClickFunnels.
- They also provide free training programs. You can join the course here.
- Help you create an affiliate marketing platform where you can manage your own affiliates.
- Provides Split Testing which tests 2 funnels and helps you understand which converts more.
- A huge 225K+ Facebook group where people are willing to help one another. Check a look at the facebook group here.
Articles like These:-
- ClickFunnels vs Kartra? Which is The Best Funnel Builder?
- How To Make Money With ClickFunnels?
- Wealthy Affiliate Review 2020! – Is it Worth The Money?
Who Is It Suitable For?
Clickfunnels is best for bloggers and internet marketers who want to expand their business to the next level.
It is also suitable for complete beginners if they get the right training and have the money to invest in a software like this one.
Clickfunnels has particularly been useful for established internet marketers to elevate their businesses. It has helped them generate more leads and sales.
What I Like
ClickFunnels has so many features. But, there are some which are quite impressive and are worth mentioning.
This is a way by which ClickFunnels’ users can share their funnels with other people. This is a really cool feature. You could literally copy-paste an entire sales funnel that other people created.
It’s also useful for affiliate marketers to lure other people into buying Clickfunnels by offering them a sample sales funnel.
2. Free 14-Day Trial
Clickfunnels offers a 14-day free trial for new customers. This is awesome because you get to know and test the product and see if it’s worth the money.
3. A Great Community
Clickfunnels has hundreds and thousands of users. They have a Facebook group comprising of more than 224K members. These people are ready to help you with almost anything.
If you have a question, post it on to that group and the members will answer.
4. Affiliate program
Clickfunnels has its own affiliate program. So, If you don’t have an affiliate product in hand, you could just promote Clickfunnels itself.
Clickfunnels pays 40% commission when someone joins using your link, That’s around $38! It also has other products which you can promote and make money.
What I don’t Like
In my opinion, there isn’t much to complain about ClickFunnels. Although, some beginners often complain about the pricing and wonder if it’s all worth that money.
Some people may also get a bit confused when they first start with Clickfunnels. But, That’s not a big deal because ClickFunnels itself provides free training or you could just look at some Youtube videos on the internet.
ClickFunnels basically has 2 plans:-
The Basic package is more than enough if you are just a beginner. You can build upto 20 funnels, 10 pages and a maximum of 20,000 visitors are allowed per month.
However, you do not get some great features like managing email lists, autoresponder, one-time payments etc. But, most of that can be obtained by integrating it with an email marketing software like GetResponse.
GetResponse is cheap and you do not need to pay an extra $200/month for the Etison Suite.
The Etison Suite is quite expensive, priced at $297/month. It allows you to create unlimited funnels, pages and unlimited number of visitors are allowed per month.
You won’t be needing this package until and unless you become a digital marketing Guru. Till then, I recommend you stick on with the Basic package.
Here is a small feature comparison between the basic plan and the Etison Suite:-
Is ClickFunnels Worth It in 2020?
Clickfunnels‘ pricing starts at $97/month which makes many people wonder: “Is it worth that money?”
To answer that question, we should think of a situation where a software like Clickfunnels never existed.
Before ClickFunnels, It took months and years to build a complete sales funnel from scratch. Even after completion, the sales funnel looked rather dull and unattractive. And for creating that, you needed to invest a lot of money on a web developer and a graphic designer. And that’s why ClickFunnels is worth it.
Now with this software, you can build a complete high-converting sales funnel in just minutes and that too by yourself.
One thing to keep in mind is that Russel Brunson, founder of ClickFunnels, developed this software to make his business easier. He included a lot of features which were essential for an online business.
It’s true, beginners may find this a bit expensive in their perspective. But there aren’t any other competitors which can do complete end-to-end funnels with things like Affiliate management, Email automation, Third-party integrations etc.
What Should You Do? Should You Buy it Or Not?
If you are an affiliate marketer, blogger or any other online marketer, you definitely need this software to sell your products/services online.
Even if you are a broke beginner and have nothing to spend, you should definitely try out the free trial offered by ClickFunnels. Test it out for 14 days and then come to a conclusion on whether to buy it or not.
Hope I have answered all your questions. If you have any doubts, feel free to comment down below.
Is ClickFunnels Worth it in 2020? - ClickFunnels Review 2020
ClickFunnels has been in the industry for more than 5 years and has had a significant impact on the digital marketing industry. Successful internet markete