Every business needs some kind of marketing strategy so that people can take their business into a whole different level.
In order to implement this strategy, There are so many marketing platforms on the internet. Some of them really good and the others are below average.
So, Today I compare two of the best marketing platforms: ClickFunnels vs Kartra. And at the end of this, you will be sure which platform you need to choose.
ClickFunnels vs Kartra! Which is the best funnel builder in 2020?
What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is basically a website and a sales funnel builder which helps you build sales funnels that help businesses market, sell and deliver their products and services online. It was founded by Russell Brunson.
For those who don’t know what a sales funnel is? It is basically a path your visitors take which ultimately leads to the purchase of a product or service.
And why do people use them?
To simply nurture your leads/visitors so that it builds trust in them. Then finally you give them a product to purchase. This method really works.
Features of ClickFunnels
Clickfunnels has the following features.
- You can Join ClickFunnels completely free for 14-days. A great period of time so that you can test the software.
- It helps you generate leads, sales or run an event(like a webinar) using sales funnel.
- Provides a number of different templates so that you can set up your first funnel without any problem.
- You can create and sell different sales funnel in ClickFunnels itself.
- Drag and drop web page builder.
- One-click Upsells which lets you add additional products after they purchase a product.
- Membership areas where your customers can access your exclusive content. (Best for people who sells training and courses).
- Order forms which help you create an easy checkout process for your customers that reduces cart abandonment.
- Has it’s own affiliate program with different products so that you promote them in your sales funnels too.
- Templates are very easy to edit.
- You can adjust and design almost anything you want on that page.
- Automations are available which helps you send out a series of emails once they opt-in to your email list.
- Acionetics is another powerful tool that ClickFunnels provides. It helps you create simple and powerful Follow-up funnels.
- Follow-up-funnels speaks directly to your individual customers based on information like who they are, where they came from, what they purchased, and what actions they took inside your funnel.
- Helps you broadcast to your subscribers via Email, Facebook, desktop notifications and even to their phones.
- Helps you sell both physical and digital products.
- Integrations with major platforms.
- Help you create an affiliate marketing platform where you can manage your own affiliates.
- Provides Split Testing which tests 2 funnels and helps you understand which converts more.
- A great dashboard which displays the stats of funnels, email lists, which funnels converts best and more.
- Free training programs provided by Clickfunnels itself. You can join the course here.
- ClickFunnels support team is great
Drawbacks of ClickFunnels
As far as I know, The Price is the only downside of ClickFunnels. Pricing starts at $97/month. But, Given the features, it’s still worth the money.
Some people may be a bit confused due to the number of different options available on the dashboard. But, That’s not a problem because ClickFunnels itself provides free training. You can access it from here.
- Is ClickFunnels Worth it? – ClickFunnels Review
- How To Make Money With ClickFunnels?
- One Funnel Away Challenge Review. Is it the best 30 Day ClickFunnels Training?
What is Kartra?
Kartra is an all-in-one marketing software that helps you build and grow your online business. It helps you build online sales funnels, automation and other things to help you grow your business online.
Unlike ClickFunnels, Kartra is a new company which was launched in April 2018. But, even if it’s new. It provides powerful features that makes it unique among others.
Features of Kartra
Here are some of the features o Kartra:
- You can Join Kartra for just $1 for 14-days after which you would need to pay the monthly fee.
- Create, market and launch online without hiring a team of copywriters, web developers, designers or system integrators!
- Drag and Drop Web page builder.
- It logs each lead(meaning person) and tracks what all they do.
- You can send relevant messages or emails to each of your leads.
- Provides a large number of templates to choose from and you can edit them easily.
- 50+ professional and high converting opt-in forms.
- Provides email automation which helps you send a series of emails to your customers or leads.
- All your emails are tracked and help you find the full analytics report on them.
- Drag, drop and connect each page and email in a sales funnel.
- Set up a sequence of actions when a particular event is triggered.
- You can sell your funnels through the Kartra marketplace.
- Helps you create courses or training by giving exclusive access to your customers through membership areas.
- There is an option where you can be a support to your customers if they experience any problems with your product, course or any other thing. It provides live chats.
- Kartra calendar is a great feature if you provide 1-to-1 coaching. It helps your customer book a time slot to interact with you.
- Kartra has its own affiliate program which pays you for people who buys Kartra through your link.
- Kartra also helps you build an affiliate marketplace where people can signup as your affiliate partner and also helps you pay them.
- Katra integrates with many other tools too.
Drawbacks Of Kartra
The drawback of Kartra is again the price. It starts at $99/month. But, if you opt to pay annually it will be reduced to $79/month.
With the starting plan, you can only add 2500 emails, sell 10 products and you get other features like send 15,000 emails, host 10 pages, create 2 memberships and stream 50GB bandwidth.
ClickFunnels vs Kartra in a Nutshell – Differences Between Them
- You can join the ClickFunnels 14-day Trial for free.
- Proven software for the past 4-5 years.
- Provides a free training program
- It lacks some features. But, It helps you build powerful sales funnels, however, their email marketing is not as powerful as Kartra’s
- You have to pay $1 for the trial period of 14-days
- Just launched last year.
- Doesn’t provide any training program.
- It is an all-in-one marketing solution for businesses. You get more than just funnel and website builders.
Pricing Comparison: ClickFunnels vs Kartra
Both ClickFunnels and Kartra are pretty much expensive. But, they both are powerful solutions to your online businesses.
ClickFunnels has 2 plans:- It starts at $97
However, you only get the Actionetics and autoresponder on the Etison Suite which is priced at $297.
Kartra has 5 Different pricing plans. The price starts at $79/month if you bill annually else it’s $99.
Each plan on Kartra includes each and every feature that I explained. But you get limited access depending upon your plan.
ClickFunnels vs Kartra: Which One’s Better in 2020?
If your primary goal is to make high converting sales funnels, market and sell your products or affiliate products online, then definitely choose Clickfunnels.
But, If you want some more additional features like develop your own affiliate program, 1-on-1 coaching, live chats with customers and many such features, you can opt for Kartra.
Choose the one that suits you the best after the 14-day trial period ends.
So I believe I have helped you in this article – Clickfunnels vs Kartra. Before, You pay for one of these softwares, make sure that you have a strategy in mind so that you can implement it in one of these softwares.
Both these softwares are really good. But, in the end, it all depends on what you intend to do. Choose the one that fits your business model the best.